Document Public Notary Services in Pretoria South Africa
Document Services Notarization in Cape Town, Pretoria, and Johannesburg South Africa at Home affairs, Embassies, DIRCO & High Court.
Notarisation of Documents in South Africa include;
- Degree Certificates, Diplomas, Academic transcripts, Matric Certificates, school certificates, School transfer, Nursing Qualifications, TEFL/TESOL certificates
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates, Divorce order, Letter of no impediment, Unabridged birth certificates, Passport copies, I.D
- Radiological reports, Medical reports and Certificates
- Contracts, Agreements, Trade documents and shipping documents
- Affidavits and power of attorneys, Court order issued from any South African Court
- Drivers letter, Driver’s License
Our Notarisation Services includes the following;
- Notary Services/ Notarial Certification/ Notary Public
- Attendances at the High Court
- Attendances at Department of Foreign Affairs (DIRCO)
- Attendances at the Various Embassies and consulates/ Embassy Verifications
- Attendances at Educational departments.
- Attendances at Health professional council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Attendances at the Chamber of commerce
Official/Sworn Translation services Please Note:
Each document does not necessarily has to be submitted to all the above offices. Documents differs and once we get your request, we will advise on the relevant offices which we attest your document For assistance with your Document Notarisation / attestation Certificate matter you can contact us at our offices.
If you would like more information, call or email us .