Document Authentication Services
Are you in Pretoria, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban or outside of South Africa? : Authentication for Birth/Death/Marriage/Educational Certificates/Police-Clearance/Medical Reports/Power Of Attorneys/Contracts/Trade-Documents and More..
South African documents being legalised for use in countries which aren’t signatories to the Apostille Convention (such as China, Taiwan and Vietnam) have to follow a slightly longer process, involving having them authenticated and then submitting them to the relevant Embassy for legalisation.
The processing time for authentication of documents is approximately 4 – 7 working days (country dependent).
Documents we Authenticate
- Home Affairs Documents (Birth and Marriage Certificates, Letters of Non-Impediment, etc)
- Academic documents (Degrees, Diplomas, Matric certificates, etc)
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Medical Reports
- Passport Copies, Letters, Notarised Powers of Attorney, Divorce Orders, etc.
- Contracts and Trade / Shipping Documents
Documents Authenticated @
The majority of documents that are required to be authenticated can only be authenticated in Pretoria as this is where DIRCO (The Department of International Relations and Cooperation; Foreign Affairs) is located.
In order for documents to be authenticated they have to go to one or more of the following places:
- Notary Public and the High Court
- Departments of Basic and Higher Education as well as Umalusi
- HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
If you would like a quote or need more information, call or email us .